Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thanks To Mark Glenn and the Organizers of the No More Wars For Israel Conference

By Patrick Grimm

I would be remiss if I didn’t take a minute to express some gratitude to Mark Glenn and the other folks organizing the No More Wars For Israel conference in southern California for inviting me to be on the roster of slated speakers at this forum. This event promises to be an exciting and enlightening experience for all in attendance. I look forward to meeting and talking with many of the writers, academics and activists who have had such a powerful influence on my own thinking and my own awakening.

Yes, we must stand against world Zionism and Jewish supremacism. We must not shy away from wrestling with the three most taboo topics in all the universe, those being organized Jews, international Zionism and the terrorist country of Israel. Until we tackle all of these subjects and many more, we will never have freedom. We will be serfs in our own nations, second-class citizens subjugated by a fiefdom of wealthy media magnates, banking kingpins and totalitarian politicos who tell us what we can and cannot say. I don’t wish to live in such a world.

What the No More Wars For Israel conference is all about is simply a group of patriots and thinkers uniting to oppose the planet’s most archaic and supreme hatred, a hatred that if unopposed, will bring every corner of the earth to slavery and to ruination. Even now the defilement and the despoilment is incessant and unflagging and brazen in the course, the wide swath it is cutting across the globe. Silence and yielding to the status quo are no longer acceptable.

Being just a small part of this movement for justice and truth has provided a great deal of joy to me. I want to be able to say at the end of my life that I stood against tyranny, I fought for the survival of my people, and indeed all people who only desire their own heritage and their own independence from Jewish control. “I did all I could, and I did it to the best of my ability,” I hope to look back and recount.

Thank you, Mark and everyone else who has worked so hard to make this upcoming event a reality. I look forward to seeing all of you in October.

For more info on the No More Wars For Israel conference, go here: http://nomorewarsforisrael.blogspot.com/

Source: Zionist Watch

No comments: