Friday, November 9, 2007

The Jingoist's Growing Pains

"Thank You!!!"

Thank you for your support during the past several months.


I have worked hard to alert you to the attacks being perpetrated against our nation and our liberty by those entrusted to protect and preserve both. I have tried my level best to AWAKE a great nation. A "Sleeping Giant" lulled to sleep by decades of careful but methodical media propaganda and political manipulation.

And, apparently my hard work is paying off! The Jingoist family is experiencing rapid growth.

During the next few weeks, I will be away from "Eagle's Perch" updating The Jingoist to better serve you.


Please check back periodically to monitor my progress. I look forward to seeing each of you at the new and improved "The Jingoist."

Again, thank you all.

Patriot.

No comments: